Call us on
Fair Treatment Manifesto
How Just Kamper Finance is fully committed to responsible and fair lending
At Just Kamper Finance, we are responsible lenders (regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) and we are absolutely committed to giving our customers a fair deal. Here’s our Fair Treatment Manifesto:
FCA principles of Treating Customers Fairly
- Any potential customer of Just Kamper Finance should feel confident that they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of customers is central to our corporate culture.
- The products and services we provide are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups that are targeted appropriately.
- You will be provided with clear information and you will be kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where customers receive advice, we will ensure the advice is suitable and takes into account your personal circumstances.
- Customers of Just Kamper Finance will be provided with services that perform as they have been led to expect.
- Customers of Just Kamper Finance will not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to changing products, switching providers, submitting a claim or making a complaint.
Making a Complaint
Outstanding customer service is at the heart of everything we do. But that doesn’t mean we get it right every time. If our service doesn’t live up to your expectations, or if you think something has gone wrong, tell us and we’ll fix it. Please call our Sales Support team on 0800 915 6610.
What happens next?
We’ll investigate your complaint fully, and then respond in a way that addresses all your concerns. We will always be fair and reasonable in our approach, and wherever possible we’ll improve things so that it doesn’t happen again.
Some complaints can take longer to resolve, but we’ll keep you updated throughout. After we’ve finished investigating the complaint, we’ll get back to you with a decision and explain how we’ve reached our conclusion. We will do this either by phone, email or letter.
Talking to the Financial Ombudsman Service
If you’re not happy with our decision, or if you’d like to take your complaint further, you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This is a free, independent service that aims to resolve disputes between financial services companies and their customers.
We will send you their details along with our final response to your complaint. You can refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving our final response. We’ll also send you a printed copy of our complaints procedure, which follows the rules set out by the Financial Conduct Authority, responsible for regulating finance companies.
How we do it
Finance personally designed to suit you and your vehicle
We specialise in high-end vehicles. That’s our only focus
Face-to-face conversations, decisions made by humans
Fast results, with the ability to achieve low monthly repayments
Expert, independent and secure
Just Kampers Finance is happy to lend anything from £10,000 upwards. We pride ourselves on our personal service which means that we don’t just punch numbers into a computer and wait for an answer – we talk to you, we use our expert knowledge to assess you and your chosen vehicle, and we arrange a tailored finance package to suit your needs.
As a result, we are a popular choice for Camper Van, Classic Car and Motorhome owners.
The team at Just Kampers Finance, in partnership with AFS Group, has significant experience and enthusiasm for the Camper Van, Classic Car and Motorhome world. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.